From the inception of Government debates were instrumental in keeping its society informed which led to an impact of a culture. This is something that even can be found in the Word of God.
"24 Now a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man and mighty in the Scriptures, came to Ephesus. 25 This man had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things of the Lord, though he knew only the baptism of John. 26 So he began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Aquila and Priscilla heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately. 27 And when he desired to cross to Achaia, the brethren wrote, exhorting the disciples to receive him; and when he arrived, he greatly helped those who had believed through grace; 28 for he vigorously refuted the Jews publicly, showing from the Scriptures that Jesus is the Christ."
Debates based on Truth can change the unhealthy mentalities of our culture. Debates bring knowledge, insight, and a moral consciousness back to humanity, which intern enlightens and stimulates the thought process and creates a platform for critical thinkers. Keep in mind that all information presented through debates should be thoroughly researched and fact checked. Debates bring a Revolution of TRUTH, which requires boldness, reasoning and persuasion. Knowing the Bible's holy scriptures, America's Godly history, the Us Constitution and all the 50 state's Constitutions are the strongest foundations on refuting any naysayer coming against TRUTH!
1. Teaching America’s Future Generation to be Guardians of our God-given Constitution, Liberties and Freedoms and maintaining America's "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave!"
2. Educating the Science of Government
3. Impart a sense of Responsibility into “We the People” to step up and speak-out in the city gates in order to keep America Free!
4. Why God Blessed America.
5. Eradicating Apathy, Complacency, Mediocracy
6. Warriors and Guardians rising above the mediocrity that surrounds them
7. Exposing Hypocrisy and Corruption in the Church and Government
8. How to come against the status-quo
9. Bring righteous change for the good of America
10. Educate “We the People” the majestic history of America
11. Defusing Myths and Misnomers about America’s Founding Fathers
12. Why the 1950’s was "The Decade of the American Dream!" America's Healthiest Decade!